Sunday, December 14, 2008

Party #2

Today John had his birthday party at home with the family. Luckily we had nice weather so we had BBQ for lunch and John got to play outside while lunch was being put together. Thank you Aunt Lin for entertaining him. :) He got some fun new toys, books, and clothes. He was very impressed by the check box Aunt Peggy got him without even knowing it was filled with coins for his piggy bank. Cake was had, Happy Birthday was sung, and a long nap was taken by all of us.






4 comments:

Mike said...

Did you make the cake? Very cute!

Brandi said...

Yes, I made it. But I highly recommend, if you make a saw shaped cake, don't cut out the individual teeth. They are very hard to frost!

Mike said...

I'll try to keep that in mind. Your icing work is very good! I'm not sure I have steady enough hands to pull it off.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your cake making skills. You should be on Ace of Cakes!