Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Santa...


Today the kids and I went to go see Santa Claus. I got everyone dressed up in their Christmas outfits and off we went. It didn't go well. :) John hid behind the stroller and refused to go anywhere near Santa. The girls sat on his lap for a second and then burst into tears. Rebecca actually did this silent scream face for quite awhile. I have never seen her do that before. After getting their screaming picture with Santa I tried to get a few pics of them standing by a Christmas tree in the mall since they looked so cute, but there was just too much going on for them to concentrate on me and smiling for the camera. On our way out we stopped in Macys so John could mail a letter to Santa. His letter read, "Dear Santa, I want a crane. Just a crane. Love, John."

4 comments:

ssouth said...

Too cute, you should send the girl's photo into the Ellen show for "Bad Santa Photos." Think John will be upset if he gets more than a crane?

Anonymous said...

every kid has to have a screaming picture with santa! LOL they did look adorable though

Kelly said...

That picture is awesome! What a memory for when the girls are grown up. If I took my guys to see Santa, we'd likely come away with a similar shot. Maybe next week when I'm back home...

Mike said...

Libby is so terrified of Santa that she can't even stand to be in the same room with him. We were at a Christmas party a few weeks ago and Santa came in - she ran out of the room screaming.