Saturday, March 8, 2008

How long until he has his license???

John has become such a little backseat driver lately. I made the mistake of teaching him what the colors of the stoplights mean and now he is obsessed with them. If we are waiting at a light and it turns green I hear "Go Mommy. Go. Light's green Mommy. Light green. Go Mommy." Never mind that there are 10 cars in front of us. Then once we get moving he is always asking me to go "super fast". Even when we're on the highway he is always telling me to go faster. Maybe they'll up the driving age before he turn sixteen! I can always hope.
Rebecca can say "hi" "bye bye" "mama" and "dada" now, but never seems to perform when I want her to. Very frustrating when trying to show just how darn cute my kids are! :) Natalie has starting growling like Rebecca was a month or so ago.

Rebecca babbling at me



Mommy wanted to do the girls hair, so Natalie got a pony tail...

and Rebecca got pigtails. (Who needs toys when you have a comb?)

John was not very happy when the girls decided they wanted to play trains too.

"Oh, Mommy! Look at me! My hair is beautiful!"

"Yeah, I know I'm cute."

What a cool kid. For some reason John calls these his Santa Glasses...but they have frogs on them...and he didn't get them from Santa...I have no idea.

No comments: