Sunday, June 17, 2007

On a Roll

Well, both the girls are rolling over now. Natalie rolled front to back a few weeks ago, and has been doing so ever since. Today Rebecca rolled front to back for the first time. We thought she might be a while, given that she is pretty chunky, but nope! She had to catch up with her sister.

People are always asking me if I notice differences in their personalities, and really, I've been so busy just keeping them fed, and their diapers changed I really hadn't noticed. I don't think one is fussier than the other...that pretty much just depends on the day. But lately I have been realizing that Natalie seems to cry when Rebecca does, but not the other way around. Neither of them wake each other up crying, which is WONDERFUL! But if they are both awake and Rebecca starts to fuss, Natalie will stick out her little lip and start to cry. I don't know if she is upset that her sister is crying...or if she knows that Rebecca is going to get picked up and she doesn't want to be left out! :)

John has a new obsession, Barney! I told myself, my child would never watch Barney (because I really can't stand him) but when he picked out a Barney video at the library the other day I said yes. Now that's all he wants to do! Seriously, the moment he wakes up, his first words are, "Hi Mommy. Watch Barney?" It's driving me crazy! He also is saying his whole name now. It's really cute, but he has to be in the right mood to do it. He also is really into spelling John. We won't even begin to tackle spelling his last name yet. Heck, I can barely spell it!

Here are some pictures I took of the girls the other day. John has been camera shy the last few days and won't let me get a picture of him.



Rebecca



Natalie

Natalie eating Rebecca

Rebecca eating Natalie

Natalie almost smiling (I can NOT get a good picture of her smiling for some reason!)

Rebecca not smiling at all!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'm sure that twins can be a lot of work but they look like a lot of fun too!

Kelly said...

Love the new pics! The girls are so cute. Maybe John will let you take some pictures of him for the next post.

Unknown said...

Ok I have always found it very easy to tell the girls apart, but in the 2 individual pictures of them, they totally look alike. I thought it was 2 pictures of Rebecca at first. They tricked me! : )