Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reception, Music, and Haircuts

Saturday we headed out to a park for my cousin's wedding reception. They got married in paradise and we couldn't attend, so it was nice to get to celebrate now that they are home. The kids had a great time, especially because there was a huge plate of cookies that they helped themselves to all day long. I brought a ball for the kids to play with, which was promptly lost in the lake. My mom did finally rescue it, and then it was lost again.
Rebecca and Daddy (she looks so BIG here!)
Natalie & Rebecca
Uh oh! Girls Gone Wild!
John, not hiding very well
My sister picked up a guitar for John at a garage sale a few weeks ago and he loves to play it, even though it is missing a few strings. Then today, my grandma gave him a harmonica. He plays both at the same time, and somehow lost the harmonica inside the guitar at one point. Now he says he wants drums. Seriously, could someone please give him a musical instrument that has an "off" switch?
Yesterday I caved and took Natalie to get her hair cut like Becca's. Although I had wanted them to have different haircuts, I think it is adorable.

No comments: