Friday, August 7, 2009

Quick Catch Up

John had preschool summer camp all this week. He got to go with 2 of his best friends Nicholas and Adam. They had so much fun and came home with tons of projects. I am contemplating redoing the wall in my kitchen with a bunch of frames and filling them with the kids artwork that I can change out as new things come in. I think it would be cute, but we'll see if I actually get around to it.

Tonight John has his next promotion test in Tae Kwon Do. If he passes he will be a green stripe. Good luck baby!!

The girls have most definitely hit the terrible 2's. It is super fun! They have become very independent and don't want help with anything. They don't want to hold hands in the street and definitely don't want to leave anywhere until they are good and ready. It would be a little easier if they had the verbal skills to tell me what they are thinking, and their reasoning for certain behaviors, but instead we just have a lot of high pitched little girl screaming. On a positive note, they are saying "I Love You" a lot, so that pretty much makes up for everything. :)

I haven't taken any pictures in forever. Hopefully I will get some this weekend at my cousin's wedding reception to share.

No comments: