Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not much to report

So, not a whole lot has been going on in our household lately, which can be good and bad. This terribly cold weather has kept us inside with no place for the kids to let off their energy except the living room. We did recently take all the toys out of the living room and redistributed them to the kids bedrooms. The new rule is one toy per person in the living room at a time. So far they have all complied. I have been trying to find things to do indoors that don't cost a ton of money, so this week the kids and I went to the indoor pool at the rec center. Although the water wasn't as warm as I would have preferred, the kids all had fun. Even Natalie, who HATED the pool over the summer. She was very adventurous and preferred to walk around in the water by herself instead of clinging to me as she previously did. I have been wanting to take the kids to the City Museum Aquarium, but it looks like it would cost us almost $50! If anyone knows of any coupons or a way to see the aquarium without having to pay the museum fee, PLEASE let me know. It looks so neat, but I just can't justify spending that much money to look at fish.

John had his 4 year old check up last week and is growing like a weed. We also found out he still has an ear infection, so back to the doctor in 2 weeks to get rechecked. I have a feeling he will be getting tubes again. He also has his speech evaluation next week. I'm really hoping his ear infection is cleared up by then so he can have his hearing tested at the same time.

Here are a few pictures of the kids from the last week or so.


Natalie hanging out in her baby's pack 'n play


When John saw me taking pictures of her he wanted in on the action too. Tight fit.



When one of the girls finishes eating before the other, they always go over to their sister's chair to munch on leftover.

Natalie loves seafood...See? Food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last time I went to the City Museum Aqurium I felt like I got ripped off. BUT I don't have kids, I personally didn't think it was worth the money. :-( Don't worry it will be warm soon, or you can come visit aunt beth in cali! that will solve problems.