Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Here are a few pics from our 4th of July. We usually have a big party, but since the holiday fell on a Friday and a lot of people were out of town we just hung out at home. John wasn't scared of the fireworks this year, and I don't think the girls even knew anything was going on. John loved the snakes (my favorite), tanks, parachute men, and when Daddy shot off Roman candles. I am pretty much terrified of home fireworks, so I was a nervous wreck. Fireworks are legal out here, so I can expect to hear them all night for the rest of the weekend. Oh goody!



Natalie & Rebecca showing off their cute 4th of July dresses

Mommy & the kids

Daddy & the kids

Natalie carrying around the hammer & block she was attached to all day

John and his tank

Miss Rebecca

John getting ready to throw his snap & pops (He looks so grown up here!)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love how you and Mike look totally unphased by the kids crawling all over both of you in your pictures.... too funny! They are all three adorable!!! =)