Saturday, December 22, 2007

John's 1st Gallery Showing

John created a few portraits I thought I would share. He has started drawing people and is finally giving them eyes and noses (although not always in the right place) and they usually get arms and legs too! :) Here are his latest works of art.


Natalie



Rebecca



Daddy



Mommy



an alligator



I don't have a scanner, so I had to take pics of them with my camera. I hope they show up okay. Here are a few other pics of the kids eating dinner. Natalie & Rebecca are devoring waffles and John is showing me the apricot in his soup. Really it's a tomato, but he said doesn't like tomatoes so I told him it was an apricot....funny how then he liked them. :) Oh, and notice that John has his shirt off. I have never met a little boy so worried about getting dirty at dinner. He could care less about falling in mud, or playing in dirt, but he dodes NOT want food on his clothes.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

you have a very talented son, too! guess he gets his artistic side from his mommy! =) (though they DO need a little development, his art skills are incredible!)