Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Argh!

The last week or so John has just been an angel...and then he woke up this morning! Really, there were just 2 incidents that drove me a little bonkers. First, we were in the living room playing while the girls napped in their room. John ran down the hall and I figured he was going to get a toy from his room, but then I heard a door shut so I went to go investigate. He had gone in the girls room and locked the door behind him. I hear the babies start to cry so I am freaking out having no idea what he's doing in there! I didn't know how to unlock the door, so I called Mike...no answer. I called my Dad...no answer. I called the office to have the secretary page Mike to call me back. Meanwhile I found a screwdriver and started unscrewing the doorknob. Mike called back and told me how to unlock it without taking the whole doorknob off. When I got in I found John in the crib with the girls, jumping! Luckily he was at the opposite end of the crib, but who knows what was going on before I broke in. The girls calmed down as soon as I picked them up, so I am assuming there is no lasting damage. :)


Then later in the day, after a nice LONG nap, the 4 of us headed to the grocery store. I had Natalie in a sling, Rebecca in her pumpkin seat in the front carrier of the cart, and John in the "car" in front. I was perusing the cereal aisle and I walked around to the front and saw John had grabbed a box of Trix. I took it from him and went to put it back and realized he had torn it open! Agh! I'm the only one in the house that eats cereal, and I have never in my life liked Trix! So we are now the proud owners of an opened box of cereal that I'm sure will never get eaten.


Other than that it's been a great day! :)


Here are 2 new pictures of my little trouble maker.

Looking all sweet and big brotherly with Natalie...it's all an act I tell you! An act! :)




Doesn't everyone's Mr. Potato Head wear his teeth above his mustache?

No comments: