Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Today was the church's Christmas Pageant. John had the role of the goat. He did a wonderful job of saying his line, "I am the goat. Baaa." :) The parents of the barnyard animals had been told to make ears for the kids, but John was the only one with them on that day. He may have looked a little out of place, but adorable none the less.

After dinner tonight I finally gave in and brought out the gingerbread house to decorate. I took the easy route and bought a pre-baked, pre-assembled house that came with pre-made frosting and candies for decorating. The kids had a great time decorating it, and trying to sneak the candies in their mouth without Mike or I noticing.

Once decorations were complete I decided to do a little decorating of my own.
Arthur helped with the clean-up


After baths to clean all the frosting off the little ones we sat down and watched a bunch of home movies. The kids were so confused asking who all the babies were.

Oh, and John had another belt test in Tae Kwon Do last week and he moved up to a red stripe. I don't have any pictures of him with it though. They are on holiday break until January, so he won't be in his uniform any time soon.

No comments: