Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jail is not fun!

Holy cow. I slacked off here for almost a month. What's been going on...

John has had 2 field trips at preschool already. The first was to a local park with farm animals. We had been there before, so he wasn't quite as excited as some of the other kids. The second was to the fire/police station. That one he loved! He came home with a fire hat and tons of information about calling 911, stopping - dropping - and rolling, and that jail is not fun.

John and his best friend from preschool



Natalie and Rebecca are well into the terrible twos. Rebecca spends a lot of time screaming and Natalie has decided she needs to be carried everywhere. They are both loving preschool and I basically have to beg for a kiss goodbye before they run off to play.


Halloween is coming up way too fast. The kids costumes are pretty much done, but since my sewing machine is messed up I will be going to my mom's house this weekend to finish them up. The are going as Alice in Wonderland characters. John is the Mad Hatter, Rebecca is the Queen of Hearts, and Natalie is Alice. Someday John is going to realize that he can decide what he wants to be for Halloween, but until he does I am loving the themes. :)
Oh, and during my break here I went and turned 30. Blah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah turning 30 and the terrible 2's. lovin life! LOL

Kelly said...

As a huge Lewis Carroll fan, I can't wait to see the costumes! Will you be at the playgroup Halloween party?