Monday, June 1, 2009

Yellow Stripe

I forgot I hadn't updated about John's promotion test. He passed! He is offically a yellow stripe and he is SOOO proud! He was called on to count in Korean. He got 1-6 by himself, but need a little help on 7-10. I thought the testing was supposed to be really quick, so I took the girls with me. Unfortunately he was in the 2nd group, so we ended up having to wait over an hour to see him. I was going crazy trying to keep the girls entertained and quiet. Had I know about the wait I would have brought some raisins and coloring books. Instead they passed the time cleaning their dolls with wet wipes and climbing all over me.
Here is John (in the middle) receiving his new belt. He seems to really like his class...as opposed to his hockey lessons. Summer session starts back up next week and he is already talking about everything he needs to learn to earn his green stripe.

1 comment:

Kelli C. said...

Way to go John!! Good to know, you can beat up Tanner's boyfriends that i don't like;-) LOL!