Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm loving this weather

Spring seems to have finally arrived, just in time for us to leave on our Disney Cruise. :) Mike and I leave Sunday with John for our trip, while the girls get to hang out with Maw Maw for the week. I am so excited! Hopefully I won't take too long to post all the pictures I will be taking.

Last week the kids and I went to the botanical gardens with a friend from preschool. We spent most of the day in the children's garden. I thought it was hard last year to keep track of all 3 of the them there, but I was wrong. This year was much harder, especially with my little daredevil Natalie. She will climb anything and will go down any slide she can find....sometimes head first. Rebecca was a little more cautious. Luckily the other mom that was with us was a big help in keeping an eye on the boys while I tracked the girls. Sorry there are not any pics of John. I promise he really was there. He was just too busy to actually stop and smile.

2 comments:

Kelli C. said...

CUTE!!! We will definitely have to do the zoo soon! Enjoy your cruise!!!

Cheryl said...

fun pictures of adorable little girls!! =) have a blast on your cruise!!!!