Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring...is that you?

As I am sitting here on my deck typing this, it is currently 82 degrees outside! The kids are sleeping after a long morning at the zoo with John's friend Nicholas from preschool. All is good. :)

This week John's preschool class had a Teddy Bear parade. Tuesday they made "floats" out of shoeboxes, and then had a parade on Thursday for all of the parents.

I could be biased, but this is possibly the cutest picture ever taken.

Here are some pictures of the kids just hanging from this past week.



This is the face John uses to make us smile when he should be getting into trouble.



John practicing his modeling with the girl's My Little Ponies

Natalie and her cheesy smile

and again, with the added bonus of getting to see up her nose

Rebecca's cheesy smile...actually, it's a bit scary isn't it?

funny faces from Becca

When Natalie went down for her nap she had on regular tights with feet. When she woke up one whole leg of the tights was missing, along with the other foot. I have absolutely no idea how she managed this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST PICTURE OF THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW DAVID!!!!! I WANT TO SQUEEZE THEM THEY ARE SO ADORABLE HUGGING ONE ANOTHER

Kelli C. said...

That pic of the girls hugging is so cute! I love John's "i'm too cute to get into trouble" look;-) And i thought puppy dog faces on dogs were adorable, lol!