Monday, April 7, 2008

A Birthday Party x 2

Saturday was the girl's birthday party. And if I do say so myself, they looked quite adorable. Natalie had a pink shirt that read "1 of 2" and Rebecca's said "2 of 2". Then they had on pink tutus and diaper covers with their names embroidered on them. I didn't get too many pictures so I'll post what I have here. A few people are going to send me the ones they took, so as I get them I will post again.
Happy Birthday Rebecca

Happy Birthday Natalie






Rebecca was a little clingy that day, but I later realized she has 2 molars that just broke through, so at least there was a reason.






You can barely see it, but John learned how to write his name! Well, I guess technically he learned how to write the letters in his name. I had to remind him what came next. I am so proud of him though. He knows all his letters and all the sounds they make. Now he is writing them. We have tried working on reading a tiny bit, but we're not quite there yet. I am such an obsessive reader I can't wait for the day he can read one of his books to me!

And just for a little blast from the past, here is John at his 1st birthday party




2 comments:

ssouth said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca and Natalie! You look so sweet in your birthday outfits!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late birthday wishes girls. Happy 1st Birthday!! Your outfits are adorable and so are you. Can't wait to see you later this year :)

Love,
Liz