Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm not a dinosaur

Yesterday, the girls were in their saucers and John and I were dancing to a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse when all of the sudden he ran over and bit Rebecca on the forehead! I grabbed him and took him to his room (while he is screaming "it was an accident! It was an accident!"). After calming Rebecca down I went to get him out of time out and he went and told Rebecca he was sorry and gave her a hug. I told him, "We do not bite!" Then he said "Dinosaurs bite." "Yes" I replied, "Dinosaurs do bite." After a moment of thought he looked at me and told me "Dinosaurs bite, but I'm not a dinosaur." True. Very true.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha John is so smart : )

Unknown said...

Haha John is so smart

ssouth said...

That's one kinesthetic learner you've got there, Brandi! Hopefully he won't have to test ALL his theories out on his sisters! I love the title-Lol! Jenny Shaffer