Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bargain Hunter

Oh, and now that John's off my lap I just wanted to brag on myself for a moment. :) I found a great coupon for Gerber baby food, so I figured I should stock up since the girls will be starting food before we know it. So far I have gotten 90 jars of food, which originally cost $ 52.40. I only paid $ 9.40!! I am so excited I am going back for more today! I figure at this price, anything we don't use we can donate to a shelter. I'm paying between 1 and 2 cents an ounce, which is cheaper than I can even make the food for myself! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice work! That must have been some coupon. Where did you find it?

By the way, we have that exact same exersaucer, and Dom can't seem to stay out of it (or the highchair, baby papasan, etc). I think the little boys want to be babies again.

Brandi said...

The coupon is from www.afullcup.com I just got 20 more jars today for $0.42 total! I would have gotten more, but I gave my remaining coupons to a couple in the baby food aisle that were looking a little overwhelmed. I'll have to print some more off tomorrow :)

Kelli C. said...

Ok, when i become a mom (God willing) YOU are coming shopping with me! Nice find!! Kisses to the 3 munchkins from me please:-)